Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Easter, Easter and More Easter











The kids had a great Easter. Infact, they got so much stuff from Mimi and in the mail, I never even gave them their little easter baskets from us. Mark told me just save them for next year. So, I packed them away.

We had an egg hunt on Saturday outside, and then again on Sunday inside at Mimi's house. They loved finding the eggs. Luke was quick and wild about getting as many as he could. Gracie would find one and talk to it and shake it like it was a prized possession.


Sunday morning we had a church breakfast that was a fundraiser for the youth group. I won't totally get into the whole story, but there is a story there that involves me making close to 100 cinnamon rolls without a lot of notice. The kids were really cute. It was a nice service and just an overall nice day. Mimi and Papa made a nice relaxing Easter Dinner.





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...