Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace

Monday, September 29, 2008

September 29, 2002


Zachary Ryan was born too soon 6 years ago today at 11 weeks, 3 days. I was looking beyond the trees outside during our recess and I could see the tops of Southwest Washington Medical Center. It is a date that marks many things to which I measure myself. It began my infertility. It awoke in me a strong desire to be a mother. It left me a complete mess. I grieved so hard for losing a baby. I was entered into a world that now included the term "miscarriage". I also began documenting my experiences becoming a mother. Little did I realize how long I would be documenting.

(Luke only one day old)



What I didn't know then what I know now, is Luke is the same age that Zachary would be. Zachary was due April 10, 2003. Luke was born March 22, 2003. Every time I look at Luke I am comforted by the thought that sometimes the Lord truly does give and take away.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...