Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Thanksgiving Break

Yeah! I made it to Thanksgiving Break. That was the first big milestone in my job. I feel good about accomplishing this big task. Next big goal is Christmas Vacation. My class is going well. It is just very, very busy and a lot of times stressful.

I took the kids to get their Christmas pictures today. They were so cute. They love to have their pictures taken. We just went to Walmart, but since their studio has gone digital their pictures are great quality. We bought Grace a new car seat and a toddler bed. I still don't plan on making the transition yet, but we have discovered that she loves the security of being in the crib tent. She always insists that it be zipped up. So, I am going to look for a princess tent to put over her toddler bed. This will hopefully make the transition to a bed her last one. Hopefully. Crossing my fingers.

Last night I went to the movies and it was fun. Since I didn't have work today, I took the opportunity to stay out late. I went by myself, but that doesn't bother me. I have seen many great movies by my self (Lord of the Rings, Chicago, The Village, etc.) Last night I saw Twilight. It was very good.

Friday my mom and I are hitting the black Friday sales. It is so much fun. I plan our route and we will head out in the wee hours of the morning. I did it last year and had so much fun.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...