Sunday, March 29, 2009

The Car Accident



Well.....it happened.....the kids and I were in a car accident on I-5. I had taken a Friday off work to take Grace to an assessment at the Early Childhood Center and then I was planning to take the kids to the zoo. We had crossed over the 1-5 bridge and were working our way through Delta Park when we were hit by a driver in a dodge ram 2500. The police showed up. The kids were scared and so was I. Luke keeps informing me that if we happen to get in another car accident that I don't need to cry. It has been quite the process of getting things back in order. Once car seats are in an accident they no longer can be used. The seats might be compromised and therefore would not do their job in another accident. The van had the expensive seats in them and it has cost nearly 500 dollars to replace them. Thankfully the insurance paid for them. The van is fixed now and the kids and I are very relieved. We had a small rental car (which we were thankful for) but it was nothing like our van. We are very grateful that no one was hurt (I had minor whiplash) and that God protected us that day.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...