Sunday, March 29, 2009

Grace Turns 4



I know it has been forever since I blogged last, but I am going to try and play catch up with the major events of March for our family (and yes there have been quite a few). Grace started out the month turning 4, even though she promised me she wouldn't :) We had a small celebration on the day because we were having a big party at the end of the month. She had a small cake and a couple of gifts. Grace is quite the character these days. If there is ever anything you need to know about a Disney princess she is the gal for you. She loves them all and talks a lot about going to see 'her' castle at Disneyland. I think her favorite princess is a toss up between Belle and Sleeping Beauty. Her favorite color is still pink and she is growing like a weed. We love you Gracie Girl!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...