Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Half Way There (20 weeks)

Boy or Girl??? That is the question. I can hardly wait to find out....and on Tuesday, November 24th we will know. My intuition tells me that it is a girl and Mark is thinking a boy...either way we will be happy. My mom is going to come to the ultrasound that will be fun. I would love the kids to be there but they don't allow children under 12 years old in the ultrasound room. Plus I can't imagine trying to keep them behaving while having the ultrasound.

I can't believe I half-way through. It seems like yesterday I found out. I am feeling the baby move around at times. And people defiantly notice that I am pregnant now. Certain things are getting more and more difficult for me to accomplish. This is truly a walk of faith. The baby within is a miracle (all babies are) but I was told that this baby would not come to be by a well respected and knowledgeable doctor. Fortunately...God is in control...not man.

As we enter this holiday season, I am so blessed by the gift God has given me. My heart is so full that no material gift could compare with His gift to us.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...