Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace

Sunday, March 14, 2010

36 weeks

My blood pressure continues to rise slowly. The doctor is now taking additional steps to ensure my safety and the baby's. I started non-stress tests bi-weekly at the hospital. This is where they hook me up to all the monitors and I push a button when I feel her move. Tomorrow I have another test and then an ultrasound to check the level of fluid in there. I see the doctor on Tuesday and maybe we might have some more answers, but it might be that we are just waiting. I have a c-section scheduled for April 9th but neither the doctor nor anyone else believes I am going to make it that far. I am swelling a lot in my hands and feet. I am pretty uncomfortable and it takes forever to fall asleep. I started maternity leave on Friday, so it is really starting to feel real.

My church gave me a baby shower today and my work gave me one last Wednesday. I am overwhelmed by the generosity of friends that they would think of us and spoil us with all this wonderful stuff. My heart is full.

I just wanted to give a quick update. I will post pictures and update after tomorrow's appointment.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...