Sunday, May 29, 2011

Bennihana Delight!

For my birthday, my Mom and Roger took the whole family to Bennihana for a special dinner. We had the absolute best time! We had the whole table to ourselves which was wonderful. Luke was beside himself watching his very own "Iron Chef" cook his dinner right in front of him. He was yelling and clapping and laughing...it was hysterical. Grace thought it was awesome too, but in a much more reserved fashion, although I should mention that she is still talking about it so it left a great impression. Miss B LOVED it! She was clapping and bouncing and shoveling fistfuls of fried rice into her mouth and signing "more". It was the cutest thing I have ever seen. It was a long, perfect dinner and I was so thrilled to share it with my family! Thanks mom for the memories. I loved every minute of it!

This kids menu doubled as a chef hat!

Bella having her appetizer bottle before the main course.

Grace donning her chef hat but only for the picture.

Luke attempting to use chopsticks. Go buddy!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...