Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace

Monday, November 17, 2014

Sleeping Bella...

Over the last year, I have had the fabulous of privilege of taking pictures of my sweet sleeping babe, who can apparently fall asleep in any position!
I have joked about creating a "Sleeping Bella Calendar".  I think however I am few pictures short of 12.
Asleep in Daddy's truck!
Chillin on the couch.
Sleeping on a stuffed animal!
Sleeping halfway sitting up!
Sleeping with headbands in and all!
Sleeping sitting up!
Passed out!
One of my favorites with the sunglasses!  I love the joy that children bring and that we can stop and appreciate the smiles they bring!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...