Sunday, October 1, 2017

Week #36 @ The Dahlhouse

Week #36 found Man Cub and I waiting a very long time at the dermatologists office to have my stitches removed.  I waiting and hour and 15 minutes for a two minute appointment.  I realized I probably could have had Mark remove them himself.  Lesson learned. Stitches were out!

We had a very fun time at my cousin's wedding on Sauvie Island.  It was a beautify venue for a wedding and I enjoyed catching up with my aunts, uncles and cousins.








I am continuing on teaching with VIPKID.  I reached a goal of teaching my 500th class.  Crazy.  My new goal is that my extra classes I book are for a future trip to Disneyland with the kids.  It is a great motivator.

After wedding brunch at Olympia Provisions.  I was hands-down the best breakfast I have ever had.
"Luke...I am your brother!"  "Never underestimate the power of the dark side!"
The smoke began to roll in from the Eagle Creek wild fires.



Lunch at our fav....The Original Taco House.  Always makes me think of my dad.  Always.
The ash began to fall and accumulate on our vehicles.  The air quality was extremely unhealthy.
An example of the devastation the Columbia River Gorge experienced.  
More ash.
Our tired buddy.  Man I LOVE this kiddo.
He is sunshine for the soul.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...