Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Week #37 & #38 @ The Dahlhouse


I am attempting to get "caught up" on our happenings at the Dahlhouse.  So I am squeezing a couple of weeks together.  Week #37 and #38 were filled with appointments.  Seriously how do we have so many appointments???? One week it was 8...yes 8 appointments...the other week it was 6!
Repurposing some older furniture for newer little people.  The white cubbies used to be Bella's with green and pink bins.  I bought new bins at IKEA and used my Cricut to cut out his name and the Batman symbol.  I was really happy with how it turned out and now it is holding toys and books!
When you have older sisters...enough said!
Decorating the front of the house for fall.  My favorite time of year.
Lots of VIPKID.
The smoky filled Gorge from the Eagle Creek fires.  Mark drove me up to see the Gorge (from the Washington side) after we had some rain.  The smoke was still very thick in the air. We were able to drive home the Oregon side after they had just reopened I-84.  There is a lot of loss, but there was still a lot of green.  It was good to see.
Man Cub "helping".
Computer work
TV watching
Teeth flossing
Someone got their braces off!!!!
Someone went to the dentist! (That someone HATES the dentist).
Noodles!


Some serious Wii playing going on.  I love that Matthew thinks he is playing.  I also LOVE that my olders include him in their play.
Baby in a box.


I had my mole mapping down at OHSU.  I was not prepared with how vulnerable I felt.  There were two female medical assistants with me. You stand completely naked in this booth with NINE different cameras pointing at you.  The TV screen takes you through how to pose your body into 7 individual poses so that photographs will capture all of your skin.  After it was finished, I paid the $150 dollars (insurance doesn't cover it) and then you wait for your photos to be downloaded onto a flash drive.  After it was all over, I cried.  Its the journey.  One foot in front of the other.
I did have these two people waiting for me when it was over.
The perfect end to a long week.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...