Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace

Friday, April 9, 2010

Beautiful Bella


Bella is changing everyday. She is the most wonderful gift that I have been given. The love I feel for her is amazing. It is the same love I feel for Luke and Grace, but the love happened differently. It is crazy to think I carried her for 9 months, and loved her for 9 months and took her with me everywhere for 9 months...I still can hardly manage to part with her. She is a gift and I am so thankful for the miracle that is Isabella...I was told she wouldn't happen...that she couldn't happen without "medical intervention". But here she is...perfect..beautiful...and healthy.


She had her 2 week check up yesterday. She has gained a pound since leaving the hospital!!! She also grew an inch (20 inches). The doctor is happy with her progress and said she is a wonderful, healthy little love. We think so too!


This is Bella just hours old when I finally made it to the recovery room after the c-section.


Bella and I getting to know one another....


The new and complete Dahl family on Easter. Just the 5 of us.....

5 comments:

Logan and Jack's Mommy said...

I love the new pictures... did you get my letter in the mail? (just checking...)

Mark said...

Yes...I LOVED the necklace. I am wearing it everyday...what a wonderful gift. I saw the one you had of Logan and Jack and loved it. Thank you so much. You are very sweet.

Carissa

Logan and Jack's Mommy said...

Carissa, So glad you got it... I wanted it to be a surprise, so I didn't call to double check that I had the right address.
I am so happy you like it. Squeeze that baby girl for me!
Shelly

Mark said...

Hi Shelly: I was wondering if you had Lisa and Julie's address? Sorry to ask you this way, but I don't have a phone number or e-mail :)

Thanks,
Carissa

Andrea said...

Hi I didn't realize that you just had your baby girl. I want to say Congratulations to you and Mark!

Beautiful baby girl and I love the name 'Isabella'. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...