Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Some Interviews

I haven't made it public knowledge, but I have some interviews coming up tomorrow and again on Monday for a couple of teaching positions. I know after my last experience I vowed I would stay home, but the honest truth of the matter is that we need some more money each month. The economy has really taken a toll on us in some regards, food, gas, etc. Plus we have our two babes enrolled in private school (which is so important to us). So, I have some interviews. I have applied for over 30 jobs (both public and private schools), so it is nice to finally get some feedback. I won't say to much more. If anything becomes the positions I will of course update.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...