Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Our New Baby Z


So...Yes...I know....it has been a long time, but in my defense our lives have been changed since welcoming our new friend "Baby Z" into our home. He arrived Friday, April 18, and he is the most handsome little person with a sweet spirit. He is the most challenging baby that I have ever had. I can't share too much but his story is sad. Baby Z is 20 months old but doesn't look a day older than 12 months. He came to us with no words. We hadn't planned to take any more kids, but the Lord had other plans. I know that in my heart I have prayed for Baby Z to come for such a long time. I am excited to see what it is that the Lord has instore for us and baby Z.


We just began our therapies this week. Z has OT, PT and Speech. Anyway we have had him almost a month now and things are finally beginning to settle down. So you can pray for us that we can make a difference and meet this little persons needs.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...