Friday, December 26, 2008

Two Shepherds




Luke and Grace were shepherds in the churches Christmas program. Unfortunately due to weather Luke did not get to perform in his role as the sheep in his school play. They are too cute for words. They had a great Christmas and got everything and more. We really had a nice day and it will be a Christmas that I remember for a long time. It was a Christmas where I didn't expect anything because of the new wedding ring that Mark gave me. He surprised me yet again with a beautiful pendant that matches the earrings that he got me for our anniversary last year. Then my crazy, yet wonderful mother bought me a Coach purse. It is very nice. So I was spoiled yet again, or maybe more like blessed.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...