Friday, August 21, 2009

7 weeks

Today is 7 weeks. I spent most of the week feeling very sick, tired and I have a wicked case of heartburn. All normal. I called the doctor hoping for some miracle drug that could help with the heartburn. The miracle was called Maalox.

It is crazy how you don't really feel like yourself. It is difficult on my kids because I don't act like myself. I have another ultrasound coming up on Monday. I always start to get nervous a few days before. I pray that everything is growing on target...Some days the walk of faith is difficult...today is one of those days.

1 comment:

Shelly Cunningham said...

Pregnancy really does take its toll, doesn't it? I can't imagine being pregnant & having kids- just being pregnant was enough work for me! Good luck!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...