Monday, May 31, 2010

Back to Work


Bella is almost 10 weeks old, and that means it is back to work for me to finish the school year. 3 more weeks, but I can say I feel out of the routine of working. It will be good to go back, and I am happy I only work until 11:30am. I will just so miss my sweet baby, but I know she will be in good hands with daddy. I can't believe how fast time is flying by.

Luke and Grace are doing well. I must admit I have no idea where they are going to school next year. I have spent so much time researching, praying, interviewing and asking questions my head could spin. I feel no closer to a decision than I did when I began. Private, public or home school, those are the choices I am considering.

Luke has been having some major appointments at OHSU Casey Eye Institute. They are concerned that he has childhood onset glaucoma. He is labeled right now as "suspicious of glaucoma". His big test on June 30 will give us a clearer picture of his eye pressures over a period of a day. He is such a trooper though. I was so proud of him at his last appointment. I don't think I could of done as well as he did. Very proud mama here.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...