Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Disneyland at Christmas Time: Dahlhouse Style


In November, we were able to take a family vacation to Disneyland and to visit my brother, David and sister, Katie.  We enjoyed several meals at In-n-Out burger (our favorite).  We also were able to see my brother and Katie's house and their sweet doggies.  They were even able to take off a day of work and come to Disneyland with us.
The parks were beautiful and all decorated for Christmas! Disneyland is a magical place anyway, but all decorated for Christmas was extra magical.  The holiday goodies and Christmas music was wonderful, but when it "snowed" on Main Street it was over the top AMAZING!!!
I was also very proud that I was able to earn enough money from my side hustle, VIPKID to pay for this vacation in cash.  I saved every penny for six months!  It was very rewarding for me to see what I could accomplish if I set my mind to it.  I enjoyed taking this trip with my family.
There are many photos below of our amazing time at the parks.  We spent four days between the two parks.  I highly recommend Disneyland during the Christmas season.  I hope you enjoy the picture overload!


*In Mickey’s House
*Luke with one of the light sabers they used during filming.





*Its a Small World Holiday.
*Conversations with Chewy.



*Teacups
*Holiday goodness

*The boys.

*This beauty with Mickey Gingerbread.

*Family time
*Strike a pose!
*Uncle D with a holiday churro.




*Auntie Katie is our favorite!



*Family is what it is all about.

*Droid building





*Monorail Riding

*Star Wars land
*Father and Son
*A whole lot of sugar

*On the Millenium Falcon

*Disney Macaroons


*Sisters
*Matterhorn Mountain





*My happy place.


*First Order
*Cozy Cone Tree
*Churros for days!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...