Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Wild West Extravaganza

On March 29, we are having the kids' birthday party. The picture is the invitation that I sent to family and friends. It is Luke and Grace dressed up as outlaws. I am so excited for the party. We are going to have a wild west bbq. Luke really wanted to play games so we are going play "Panning for Gold", "Pin the sheriff badge on Luke" (I made a life sized poster of the invitation picture at kinkos), "A Shooting Game" (with water guns), "A Gold Hunt", and of course a Cowboy boot pinata. I am making a horseshoe shaped cake complete with a wild west scene on top (I will take pictures). I ordered a ton of stuff through Oriental trading company, but I think my favorite thing is the boot shaped mugs that I got for all the kids (we are expecting 12 kids), so our Wild West Party will be a Wild time! I can't wait to post pictures.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...