Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Wild West Extravaganza

On March 29, we are having the kids' birthday party. The picture is the invitation that I sent to family and friends. It is Luke and Grace dressed up as outlaws. I am so excited for the party. We are going to have a wild west bbq. Luke really wanted to play games so we are going play "Panning for Gold", "Pin the sheriff badge on Luke" (I made a life sized poster of the invitation picture at kinkos), "A Shooting Game" (with water guns), "A Gold Hunt", and of course a Cowboy boot pinata. I am making a horseshoe shaped cake complete with a wild west scene on top (I will take pictures). I ordered a ton of stuff through Oriental trading company, but I think my favorite thing is the boot shaped mugs that I got for all the kids (we are expecting 12 kids), so our Wild West Party will be a Wild time! I can't wait to post pictures.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...