Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Luke's 5th Birthday!!!


Luke turned 5 last Saturday! I can hardly believe that he is now out of toddlerhood and is now a little boy. He is such a wonderful son and it amazes me how absolutely perfect he is. Luke is a delight to my heart.
For his birthday, I took him and he purchased the Disney Movie "Robinhood". Although, Luke calls it "Red Robin Hood." We took him out to lunch at his favorite resturant called, "Cheesey Noodles" aka "Spagehtti Factory." They sang to him at the table which he thought was the greatest thing ever! I also sent a special birthday snack to school the Thursday before. He has been getting cards in the mail with money. He told me he is saving for his "kitar" aka "guitar". He is very excited about his birthday party on Saturday. I have to keep reminding him that it is for him and Grace. It hasn't quite excepted that fact yet :)


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...