Sunday, January 13, 2008

Our 9th Anniversary!!!!


We decided to go to Long Beach for our anniversary. We took Luke and Grace too. I don't know if it is all the years of not being able to have kids, but sometimes I just want them close to me. We had a great day. We took the car (which is something that hasn't happened for a long time because we had more than two kids) and drove to the beach. The beach was pretty and stormy. It rained, but I always like it when it rains. It reminds me of right after we got married. Mark took me to Long Beach. On the way to the beach Mark had me look in the glove compartment. I found a jewlrey box. He has had this thing lately of just randomly surprising me with jewlrey. I opened the box to find a beautiful pair of emeraly and diamond earings. I was shocked because I wasn't expecting anything. We had a great day!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...