Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Our 10th Anniversary


Last Saturday I had fun picking out our cake and flowers for our 10th anniversary. The cute lady helping me kept asking if my mom or sisters were going to join me. I explained that it was for my 10th anniversary and not my wedding. She said I was too young to be celebrating my 10th anniversary :)
Our cake is going to be three tiers and be all ivory with ivory and gold design. Around the bottom is a decorative edging in black. I think I will use some sort of fresh flowers for the top or look for a topper. The one we used at our wedding doesn't really go with the theme. I also ordered all the flowers. I am excited about them. Grace is just beside herself that she gets to carry a basket with flowers and ribbon. I ordered cocktail napkins to match the ones that I had from our wedding. In fact, I have nearly 100 black napkins left from our wedding. I ordered 100 ivory napkins that have our 10 year anniversary on them. So I plan on mixing them together. So, if you look closely you might see the difference.

I have been designing our invitations and they are almost finished except for the printing, so expect yours in the coming weeks. I have showed a few people one of the video montages that I have made for our celebration. I had good reviews. I am really looking forward to this event and milestone in our lives.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...