Wednesday, March 3, 2010

35 weeks

I am 35 weeks pregnant. My blood pressure is high. I am now seeing the doctor on a weekly basis and monitoring my blood pressure 2 times per day. Baby Dahl will be delivered by C-Section. That is what I know. I do not know when. My blood pressure will decide that. Currently, my doctor has not hit the panic button yet, but I am monitored closely. He told me "we have to make sure we keep her in the best nursery for her, yours or ours". Right now "my" nursery is the better choice, but for how long....I don't know. I am not nervous for the c-section. I know it is the right decision for us and her. With my history and now blood pressure, we don't want her going to into distress and then ending up with an emergency c-section.

I am very uncomfortable. I am not sleeping well. I am nauseous again at night (fun). At least this time there is an end in sight. I am still working but for how long...only time will tell. I am tired and emotional and I really can't wait to meet her.

The kids are going to celebrate their birthday's at Chuck E Cheese on Saturday. They are so excited and I will make sure to post pictures. I am excited not to have to clean for the party, clean up from the party and be creative and plan the whole thing. I just have to show up and watch the kids have a great time.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...