Thursday, March 18, 2010

This Time Next Week....

So...we are going to have our baby girl on Wednesday, March 24th. We are very excited. My c section got moved up due to my high blood pressure. I have had more tests and blood taken and even a 24 hour urine collection (which let me tell how much fun that was). Monday is my pre-op with the doctor and the hospital. I am very excited, yet nervous at the same time. It is nice to plan everything out and weird to know when it is going to happen. I am really ready to move on to the next phase of this journey...I can't believe it is almost here.


Here are a few pictures as promised from my baby shower at church last Sunday.

Me and my huge baby!


My sweet son who had to come to the baby shower because his sister had pink eye and dad had to stay home with her.


A closer look at my huge belly :)



Me and Mom

2 comments:

Shelly Cunningham said...

I can't believe she'll be here so soon. Can't wait to see pictures! You look adorable and your mom is so cute!

Julie said...

Yay and Good luck!! I'm so excited for you to meet your daughter. And a little jealous you get to have ANOTHER girl :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...