Friday, June 15, 2012

First Day...Last Day

It is difficult for me to believe that the school year has come and gone.  Luke and Grace have learned and grown so much this past school year.  The year has flown by.  I couldn't have asked for better teachers for both of the kids.  We were all really blessed. While I was reading Luke's amazing report card, I cried.  I was so proud of what he accomplished!  I looked at the section that said "Reading" and the remark was "At Level".  I was so proud of Grace too.  Her concern for others, listening skills and cooperation were all top marks.

So on our last day of school we embark on summer vacation and happy adventures, before it is once again time to have another first day of school.  Happy Summer! 

Grace and Luke on the first day of 1st grade and 3rd grade.

Grace and Luke on the last day of 1st and 3rd grade.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...