Sunday, June 3, 2012

Just Because....

My birthday present finally arrived in the mail this week...a new lens for my Nikon SLR.  I was so excited to finally put a quality lens on my camera and see what the difference in pictures would be. 

 My favorite subjects to take pictures of are of course my little family!  I LOVE, LOVE this one of Luke in the grass. 

 Miss B has a mind of her own and that holds true to playground equipment!  We took our first entire family bike ride to the kids school playground to play.  It was so much fun!

 Grace is my monkey bar queen!  She rocks the money bars, flipping and skipping and all things monkey bars.

 Bella's favorite game is to yell..."get me dada" and she takes off running....

And there he is...my best friend, whom I miss terribly when he is traveling.  I miss seeing him, talking with him, dating him, just being around him.  Sigh...I love him.alot.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...