Monday, May 29, 2017

The Dahlhouse: Week 18

Week 18 found us busy as usual around here!  Mark was invited to speak at Luke's middle school chapel.  The introduction Luke gave to Mark was the sweetest thing I have ever heard. 
SLEEPING on mama while daddy is speaking.  Such a sweet, tired, boy.
TALKING to the students about having courageous faith. 
PLAYING outside.  This boy!!! His heart is outside in the grass and dirt.

ENJOYING baseball season with Luke playing on the Giants.  He LOVES all sports. 
WORRYING about this weird mole I have on my shoulder.  I made an appointment to see him this week. 
RECOVERING after the dermatologist decided to biopsy the mole and one other.  Now the waiting begins on the results.  I am never one who is good at waiting...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...