Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Week #16 & 17 @ The Dahlhouse

Week 16 & 17 at the Dahlhouse were rolled into one for this update.  Week #16 began with the cleaning of the girls room (which seems to be a weekly thing). 
How is it that my 12 year old is more messy than my 7 year old?  Questions to ponder :)

TRUTH...it probably looks like this right now!
Miss B clearly needs an intervention in the beanie boo department.  She has all the love for ALL the animals.  Beanie Boo's are her love language I think!
LOVING...my new iPhone!  Totally went a new direction than Mark and I am oh so HAPPY I did!  This phone was clearly made for me.  Red...apples...teacher...need I go on? 
CELEBRATING 100 days working at VIPKID!  Seriously, the best job I have had in a LONG time!  I would love to chat with you about it if you want to know more.  Send me an email at misscarissa@hotmail.com

THINKING about getting this swing for Matthew for our back porch.  I had one for Luke many moons ago. 
ENJOYING my new van that Mark brought home for me.  Seriously guys, he is wonderful!  He works so hard and is so giving.  This van is AMAZING...like it will do things I ask it to! 
LOVING the moon roof, which by far, hands down, is my FAVORITE option it has. 
FEELING happy cruising around with my mini me.  :) 



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...