Sunday, September 17, 2017

Week #35 @ The Dahlhouse

Week #35 was busy!  It started out with our 4H celebration/award ceremony.  The kids had a lot of fun.  This little love jus thinks he is one of the gang.  He ate almost two slices of pizza at the party.  I think pizza (with all the toppings pulled off) is his favorite food.  He keeps me hopping...but what a joy. 
All the fun stuffed bunnies waiting to be awarded!
Bella being recognized for her second year as a cloverbud. 
Grace on her third year award!
Luke accepting his third year award complete with an acceptance speech!  He literally stood up and thanked everyone and then told about the things he was proud of.  I was dying on the inside watching this.  It.was.awesome!
Matthew thinks he is one of the gang.
Man Cub and Gigi.  They have a very special relationship.
We rushed home from the 4h awards party and jumped into bed.  The kids had their first days of school the very next day!  Luke started 8th grade!
Grace began 6th grade!  (Two in middle school this year).

Bella my big first grader!
We stopped by our old neighbors home to drop off a card, and I couldn't resist snapping a picture of our first home.  It is crazy to look at a home and know every square inch of the house, but it is no longer yours.  So many good memories.

Man Cub "helping" me clean the girls room!
I gutted their room and moved furniture around.  I was really happy with the end result.  So were they.

Funny pictures! 
You are welcome!
Matthew had his physical therapy evaluations for his near constant toe walking.  It is a fight a times, but it is nice to finally begin to put all the pieces together.  I believe many of Matthew's issues are based on some sensory issues.  I think he enjoys the sensory input he gets when he walks on his toes.  We will continue to have early intervention come to our home three times a month and help us learn to help Matthew.
I needed to run into Costco...Matthew needed to nap.
We ended the week with a little sickie.  The allergies I thought he had were really a cold that turned into a sinus infection.  Antibiotics all around.  He seriously slept through the entire appointment.  :)


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...