Sunday, December 16, 2007

Gingerbread Houses, Frosting, And Candy Oh MY!!!




The Kids and I have been doing some fun Christmas activities. Tonight we made Gingerbread houses. I am still covered in frosting as I type this. They loved the houses and cookies but I am convinced they loved eating the candy even more.


They were also playing with our "little people" nativity tonight. Gracie was very upset that Luke put the Angel in the Palm Tree. "No, no Lukey" she said. Luke said, "Gracie, the angel has to go up here in the tree. She can see the whole town." It made since to me, but Gracie wasn't having any of that.


Fianlly after I got the little loves to brush their teeth and tuck them in bed, Luke pipes up, "MOM, I need a snack. I want marshmellows." I said, "sorry, you already ate too much candy had a cookie and you brushed your teeth." He replied, "Marshmellows aren't candy." I wasn't even going to try and explain. Still the answer was "No snack."

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...