Sunday, December 16, 2007

Mom's Day Out/ Job Update

Saturday I ended up getting the entire day to myself. It was amazing. I got a manicure and pedicure and was completely pampered. Then I went out to lunch with Mark. Two dates in a week! A girl could get used to this.

I finished the day up shopping for work clothes. Speaking of work, I am moving ahead with everything regarding my job. I signed a mountain of paperwork and still have to speak with payroll and benefits. I get fingerprinted tomorrow and then Tuesday I am being trained on the district wide computer system and IEP online. Wednesday and Thursday I am doing observations of my classroom (which they are paying me for). A girl can get used to this too. Needless to say I am very, very excited!!! Another blessing that happened is Mark's mom has agreed to watch our little loves during the overlap time that Mark goes to work and I come home. It is a huge blessing and a weight off my shoulders. Everything has come into place. Yeah!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...