Wednesday, December 5, 2007

My Tiger Woods


Luke and I were cleaning out his room the other week, and I found this cute little hat I had bought him the very first Christmas he spent with us. It went with this little adorable sweater vest and gray pants. Anyway, the hat is size 12-24months. My poor Lukey has the smallest head, in part, because of his medical condition known as microcephely.
Well, after four years the hat finally fits! I didn't dare tell him it was his "baby hat", instead I told him it was his "golf hat". You should have seen how his eyes lit up. He immediately went and got out his set of clubs and gloves. He then looks right at me and asks, "mom, am I really Tiger Woods?" And I answered, "of course you are sweetie." So, I might of not been totally honest with my child, but with this picture staring at you how could you not?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...