Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace

Sunday, December 16, 2007

Happy 29th Birthday Daddy!


Last Monday Mark celebrated his 29th birthday. His birthday did not turn out the way I planned, but we had nice time. The kids got him some moutain climbing socks. I got him a book called, The Kid Who Climbed Mount Everest." And I also got him a $100 gift card to REI. He was saying he wanted to purchase a water purification system, so that helped him. I have to admit I am enjoying the book more than Mark right now (I stole it!). It is a great story. I bought him a banana cake from Larson's bakery. It is one of his favorite cakes. Then Mark's mom came over and watched the kids so we could go to a movie. Wow!!! I couldn't remember the last time I was completely alone with my husband with no children. It was nice. We saw American Gangster. It was a great movie and one that leaves you thinking about it for days. It was also a true story. Mark said he had a great birthday. It was pretty low key, but he new how much we loved him. I promised him to go all out next year when he turns 30.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...