Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace

Sunday, December 16, 2007

Mom's Day Out/ Job Update

Saturday I ended up getting the entire day to myself. It was amazing. I got a manicure and pedicure and was completely pampered. Then I went out to lunch with Mark. Two dates in a week! A girl could get used to this.

I finished the day up shopping for work clothes. Speaking of work, I am moving ahead with everything regarding my job. I signed a mountain of paperwork and still have to speak with payroll and benefits. I get fingerprinted tomorrow and then Tuesday I am being trained on the district wide computer system and IEP online. Wednesday and Thursday I am doing observations of my classroom (which they are paying me for). A girl can get used to this too. Needless to say I am very, very excited!!! Another blessing that happened is Mark's mom has agreed to watch our little loves during the overlap time that Mark goes to work and I come home. It is a huge blessing and a weight off my shoulders. Everything has come into place. Yeah!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...