Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace

Sunday, September 21, 2008

This is How I Spent My Weekend


I knew it was bound to happen but I didn't think so soon. I got sick, really sick. I came down with it on Friday evening. Then I ended up in urgent care Saturday, and spent the rest of the day feeling like I was going to die. I told my mom I hadn't been this sick in years. I ended up with the worst sore throat ever, like I couldn't even swallow. My nose and my ears, plugged up. Then Saturday afternoon I was running to the bathroom every couple of minutes with a stomach bug. I don't know if I have had two different things, but it was horrible. I was prescribed Augmentin and it has made a difference right away. My stomach is better, but I am still queasy at times. It is so difficult to parent when you are so sick. My kids basically ran the house yesterday when daddy was at work.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...