Sunday, September 21, 2008

This is How I Spent My Weekend


I knew it was bound to happen but I didn't think so soon. I got sick, really sick. I came down with it on Friday evening. Then I ended up in urgent care Saturday, and spent the rest of the day feeling like I was going to die. I told my mom I hadn't been this sick in years. I ended up with the worst sore throat ever, like I couldn't even swallow. My nose and my ears, plugged up. Then Saturday afternoon I was running to the bathroom every couple of minutes with a stomach bug. I don't know if I have had two different things, but it was horrible. I was prescribed Augmentin and it has made a difference right away. My stomach is better, but I am still queasy at times. It is so difficult to parent when you are so sick. My kids basically ran the house yesterday when daddy was at work.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...