Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace

Sunday, March 31, 2013

Home...

"Home is the nicest word there is."~Laura Ingalls Wilder
I am officially HOME...Thursday came and went and I was quietly ushered into the world of stay at home mom.  It doesn't quite feel real to me yet.  Even as Monday approaches, it is spring break so I don't think it will really set in until the following Monday when I don't go back. 


I can tell it is going to take a bit of retraining my brain.  I am still dreaming about my job in my sleep, and I find myself thinking about the job quite a bit more than I thought I would.  I am still trying to process everything I have been through in the last nine months.  Then I remind myself that my job "isn't my worry anymore." 

My families really blessed my departure and I was humbled at the notes, cards and gifts that were given to remind me how much I did touch the lives of those little 9 people.  The kindest thing that was given to me was simply someones words...she said "and as a mother....thank you for knowing when to put your own children first."  I will never forget those words as long as I live.  They touched my soul.

The new teacher is ready to roll...she completely overhauled the classroom and was raring to go as I was trying to vacate my desk and move my remaining things out :)  The torch was handed off and I drove away down the freeway one more time. 
Peace...rest...balance...that is my job now for my life and my children's lives.  I have noticed I have really being sleeping hard these past several nights.  A deep, deep sleep like I can't remember having for such a long time.  I am reading books again and bought a new puzzle (cheesy I know).  It is Sunday and I am not stressed or preparing for a week of kids, teaching and trying to keep up.  The house is cleaner than it has been in a long time and I feel quiet.  Bella napped today and is up with me now but it doesn't bother me...I have nothing I NEED to accomplish right now. 

Mark is enjoying teasing me about being a "free loader" and "unemployed" and a "bum".  We just laugh and I like it.  We were both on the same page about me coming home but he is a tease :)

I just feel happy.  Happy about being in our little, wonderful, loud home. :)





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...