Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Dreaming....

Of this white sandy beach. :)  Three weeks and it will be ME in that sand soaking up some vitamin D with my mama.

Dreaming of this paradise of a coffee place!  They serve the best iced tea EVER!  Their nutty Hawaiian latte is nothing to shake your head at either!  Visiting the Honolulu Coffee Company is on our list for the first morning we are in Waikiki...well probably EVERY morning we are there.  


I can't wait to take a really long walk to a hotel that I dream about often.  I had the privilege to stay at the Hilton Hawaiian Village when I was 9 years old.  It made an impression.  The pools are incredible and the grounds are amazing!  Plus...can you say HELLO Hawaii 5-0!!!  The Hilton Hawaiian Village is practically featured in EVERY episode. 

Dreaming of Matsomotos Hawaiian Shave Ice.  I haven't had a brain freeze from their shave ice since 1997!  We will partake in a little shave ice on our day we venture up to the North Shore.  Hmmm...what flavor will I be having?
Image

Visiting the Turtle Bay Resort will be on my list of things I am dreaming of seeing.  My mom and dad always took us up to the north shore to escape the fast paced Waikiki beach for a few days.  The views from this hotel are breathtaking.  Every room is an ocean view!  Mama says its been upgraded since the last time I was there, but still hoping to see some incredible surfing.

No trip to the North Shore of Oahu would be complete with a finding several LOST sights from the TV series.  You better believe we are finding this LOST beach!  I'm glad my Mama is a LOST fan and will put up with my adventures :)
imageDreaming...can't wait for my little adventure/escape/relaxation.  I need to recharge.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...