Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Isabella is 1 year old!

Bella a couple of days old.


Bella and Grace (March 24, 2011)


March 24, 2011


Happy birthday Baby!


I can't believe that it has been a year since Bella was born. I can remember talking with my mom on the phone right before I had the c-section that I knew the next year would go fast, but I had no idea how fast it would really go by. Isabella went from a 6 pound newborn to a 23 pound baby in one year. She is funny, smart and sassy. Here are some fun facts about Bella at 1 year old....

Favorite song: Gilmore Girls (theme song)

Favorite TV show: Mickey Mouse Clubhouse

Favorite Toy: Baby gum ball machine

Favorite Food: ANYTHING!!!!

Words she says: Da-da, Ba-ba, Uh-oh, Ma-ma, she will sign "water" and "more".

She loves to be outside or be carried by Mark or I. She enjoys playing with the kids and throwing her food on the floor when she is all done. Bella has brought tremendous joy to our family and is one loved little miracle. Happy Birthday Baby!!

1 comment:

Shelly Cunningham said...

I heart the Gilmore Girls theme song, too!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...