Sunday, April 29, 2018

Week #14 @ The Dahlhouse: Spring Break Edition

It was a slow spring break for us Dahls.  It was perhaps just what we needed.  Allergies, colds, and sore throats hung out with us too, for the week long break.  And that was ok.  We all needed a respite from the comings and goings of pick ups and drop offs, ortho appointments, therapy appointments, doctor appts and IEP evaluation test.  So we rested and watched TV like it was our.full.time.job.
Popcorn is gold!  The littlest Dahl proved he is one of the pack by announcing that he is indeed a popcorn fan!!! Mark was proud!
I found this saying and I am hoping to remember how much this is truth!  Especially when I received difficult news of a child's grades.
"To us it's Spring cleaning...to Dad its Christmas."  Bella never ceases to amaze me with her sayings.  I laughed a long time over that one!
Sister helping brother with his brushing therapy.  This helps him with sensory needs.
I have firmly got across the point that the oven and stove are HOT.
Spring flowers.
Spring haircuts.
Spring Disney leggings.




I certainly adore all these little people!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...