Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace

Saturday, January 30, 2010

30.5 weeks & Friendship

Things with this pregnancy continue to go well. I was worried last week when I failed my 1 hour glucose test. So...I had the privilege of going back to the hospital for the 3 hour glucose test (where they draw your blood 4 different times). The doctor's office called yesterday and let me know that the test results were normal!!! I DO NOT have gestational diabetes. I am very relieved and happy!

God continues to answer my prayers in ways I wouldn't expect. A sweet, sweet friend of mine, let me borrow all of her maternity clothes. I had no sooner finished apologizing to my staff assistants at work as they would be watching me repeat wearing my clothes (and yes I wash them) because they are expensive and I didn't want to spend more money on something I would wear for only a few more months, and my sweet friend offered me her maternity clothes. She also brought me fun pregnancy books, magazines to read during my 3 hour glucose test, and bought babydahl her first dolly.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...