Saturday, January 30, 2010

30.5 weeks & Friendship

Things with this pregnancy continue to go well. I was worried last week when I failed my 1 hour glucose test. So...I had the privilege of going back to the hospital for the 3 hour glucose test (where they draw your blood 4 different times). The doctor's office called yesterday and let me know that the test results were normal!!! I DO NOT have gestational diabetes. I am very relieved and happy!

God continues to answer my prayers in ways I wouldn't expect. A sweet, sweet friend of mine, let me borrow all of her maternity clothes. I had no sooner finished apologizing to my staff assistants at work as they would be watching me repeat wearing my clothes (and yes I wash them) because they are expensive and I didn't want to spend more money on something I would wear for only a few more months, and my sweet friend offered me her maternity clothes. She also brought me fun pregnancy books, magazines to read during my 3 hour glucose test, and bought babydahl her first dolly.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...