Friday, January 22, 2010

29 Weeks and Counting.... (Happy 3rd Trimester)

Well...it's official...I am uncomfortable, in pain and miserable. I actually feel pretty good in the morning, but feel like I am 300 pounds by the evening. I had another doctor appointment this last week. Things are going well. Baby is growing on target. My blood pressure was a little high, but they are just going to monitor it for now. Part of the issue is that I get so nervous every time I go to the office. I got to drink the glucose drink and have my blood drawn for gestational diabetes. I haven't heard the results yet, but I am praying I pass.

Mark finished painting and moving the kids bedrooms around. What a big project! I couldn't have done any of that by myself. Things are moving along and time is going by quite quickly. I am excited for my baby shower in February. The rooms aren't completely done yet, but here are some pictures of the progress so far.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...