Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Week 6 @ the Dahlhouse

*I am a little behind on my updates so instead of abandoning my goal...I'm going to make up some lost time here.
WATCHING the Super Bowl at Mimi and Papa's house!

COMPLETING BIG projects and feeling proud for what he accomplished on his own!

ACCOMPLISHING taking all 4 kids to the dentist on the same day at the same time.  Only one cavity needing a little fix.  ***Look at Bella's headband!!! She kills me!!!  Looks more like a sweatband.  LOL

HELPING Mom do dishes.  Man Cub is always helping....ALL.THE.TIME..
SMASHING Cake at our wonderful friend Brienne's house!  It was everything that I hoped it would be.  Matthew really smashed his cake.  He actually stood up and pushed down on his cake.  It was beautiful!!!









No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...