Friday, March 6, 2020

Basketball, Rabbit Show & See’s Candy: Week Six

I am not sure who is having more fun with the sensory table (Matthew or Me)!  I have really been enjoying creating screen free activities for him.  If you would like to see more ideas you can follow along on my teaching instagram account @mrsdahlhouse  
Grace decided to play basketball this year.  I enjoyed going to a few of her games.  She really improved so much.  I realized that I am a lot more competitive than I thought I was, and found myself wanting to help coach.  LOL.  I think Grace has mentioned that she wants to try out track now too.  I am glad she decided to try something new.
This guy...it was a proud moment for us both.  How many parents are so thrilled when their child achieves something?  This top award at the rabbit show was that moment for me.  He has waited so long to be validated, and awarded.  I am so proud of him.
This darling of mine showed her Dutch rabbit like a pro.  She has conquered a lot of her fears and is really making great progress.
4-H is even more fun when you do with friends.  These two melt my heart.



This guy wants to be in 4H so badly.  He loves the buns.


Why do kids have to grow up so fast?  I only had two kids writing Valentines this year.  My older two have moved on and they no longer have class parties.  But that didn’t stop me from setting up a Valentine’s Day table for the special day.  

My husband knows the key to my heart.  Iced Tea and See’s chocolate.  Valentine’s Day complete!

In case you were wondering....Barbie is still living her best life over here.

Matthew is figuring out how to read.

Luke attended a tour of our school districts technology school.  He’d like to do a summer program in their automotive department.
More/Less are my words for the year...maybe my motto for this next decade.  I want less of things so I can have more of what really matters.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...