Tuesday, March 10, 2020

Matthew Turns 4: Week Seven

How does your family celebrate the milestones?  I've done all sorts of birthday celebrations over the years.  This year on my quest for less/more, I decided that each birthday would be more about the experience than the gifts.  When I asked Matthew what he wanted to do for his birthday he said, "Chuck E Cheese!"  So we took our little family, Mimi and Papa, bought a cake and went to Chuck E Cheese.

He loved his Thomas birthday cake.  In an effort to save money, I had a basic cake made and then bought Thomas candles to put on the cake.  Mr. Man Cub didn't know the difference.  


The preschool art is still giving me all the feels over here. 

Luke got new shoes.  Hey, if it isn't broke, don't fix it.  I love this kid.

Man Cub just being part of Nature Notebooks.  I love how they include him.

I enjoyed attending another one of Grace's basketball games.  She has made some great improvements.  

These little cheerleaders were very interested in sister playing basketball.
Rainbow Rice.


Towards the end of the week, Mark, Matthew and I all attened the PDX car show.  I always enjoy this date with Mark.  Watching Matthew enjoy it with his dad too was so fun!  Oh.my.heart.  Seriously!!! Does the Jeep picture just kill you?  "Take my picture in the red Jeep beep mom."  I am dead!


Mark is testing out a car he is dreaming about.  He always has some idea or something he is thinking about.  I love hearing about all his ideas and thoughts.

Last night being three.  Adventure awaits being 4.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...